#RCShow19 is leading the conversation around foodservice sustainability Feb. 24-26, 2019. Register now!
TORONTO, Oct. 15, 2018 – Restaurants Canada invites foodservice and hospitality professionals to shop, taste, learn, connect and grow their businesses at the industry’s must-attend event of the year from February 24-26, 2019 at Toronto’s Exhibition Place.
“This year’s RC Show is leading the conversation around the true meaning of sustainability for the foodservice and hospitality industry,” said Shanna Munro, Restaurants Canada President and CEO. “The key to sustainability is ability — the ability to harness the power of innovative products, pioneering people and transformative ideas to keep improving our bottom line in harmony with the planet. That’s what we’re looking forward to getting businesses excited about at this year’s show.”
Now in its 74th year, the RC Show has become a world-class event that foodservice and hospitality professionals can’t afford to miss. Attendees will have the chance to learn about the latest innovative products, gain industry insights and expand their network, all while enjoying an unparalleled experience.
What to expect at #RCShow19:
• A dynamic tradeshow floor. Explore eight pavilions and five stages featuring industry-leading products and services across all categories, including: breakthrough technology, equipment, décor, food and beverage — all curated to intrigue and delight the senses.
• Three days of influential speakers. Experience a line-up of more than 150 presentations, panel discussions, workshops, culinary demos and masterclasses that will inspire, deliver insights from thought leaders and guide the industry to greater success.
• A premium venue. Enjoy first-class guest rooms and hospitality suites at the newly opened Hotel X, offering food and drink experiences paired with extraordinary views, located steps away from the Enercare Centre.
What attendees will gain from #RCShow19:
• Market insights and data. Get the inside scoop on top industry trends, including the emergence of plant-based menus, aquaculture, sustainable seafood and the risks and opportunities around cannabis within the culinary world.
• Exclusive deals. Take advantage of exciting offers and incentives from top companies with the Meet the Buyer/Supplier Appointment-Scheduling Tool.
• Menu solutions. Acquire new food and beverage inspirations from Canada’s top culinary talent, baristas and bartenders, and watch as they go head-to-head in this year’s Garland Culinary, Beyond the Rail Cocktail, Latte Art and Good Spirits Competitions.
• Thought leadership sessions. Hear from industry experts at the RC Leadership Conference discussing People, Profits and the Planet. Meet industry game changers and the ones to watch for on the Speaker Stage. Learn about ideas and trends that are transforming the world of hospitality at the Breakfast with Champions event and congratulate the winner of the RC Leadership Award.
• Revenue-driving solutions. Get tips on how to save money by saving energy, how going local can improve your bottom line, and take in Eco Pavilion workshops on how to reduce waste from single-use plastics and other sources, while learning about incentives and rebates.
• Advice on starting a business. Learn how to start your own restaurant, or manufacture or develop a new product at the Mentor Series sessions, and get a sneak peek at new concepts, sustainable products and future dining operations by checking out the RC Restaurant Experience simulation.
• Tools to overcome industry challenges. Get an understanding of best practices and discover new, innovative approaches that have helped businesses successfully navigate issues such as staffing, mental health, supply chains and product distribution.
• Networking opportunities. Don’t miss the chance to connect with colleagues and peers while enjoying an impressive celebration of food and drink at RC Hospitality Week events.
How to attend #RCShow19:
Visit www.rcshow.com to see the full RC Show line-up and register early to save 50% off the on-site registration price. All those who register by Dec. 31 will be entered for a chance to WIN A VIP EXPERIENCE PACKAGE including:
• Air Canada flights for two (for out-of-town guests)
• A two-night stay at Hotel X
• VIP access to the RC Show and RC Hospitality Week events
Registration is now open!
• RC Members can register for free!
• Non-Member registration prices:
— $40 Early bird price (register before Jan. 1, 2019)
— $60 Regular pre-event price (register before Feb. 24, 2019)
— $80 On-site price (register on/after Feb. 24, 2019)
Registration includes three-day access to the RC Show and a ticket to the Opening Night Reception on Sunday, Feb. 24.
Join the conversation on social media: #RCShow19 #RCShowCanada #SustainABLE
To sign up for media accreditation, arrange an interview, or RSVP for media tours and the pre-show media event, please reach out to the contacts below:
Lisa Raffaele │647-837-1265│firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabrine Elejel | 647-837-1268 | email@example.com
About Restaurants Canada
Restaurants Canada (formerly CRFA) is a growing community of more than 30,000 foodservice businesses, including restaurants, bars, caterers, institutions and suppliers. We connect our members from coast to coast, through services, research and advocacy for a strong and vibrant restaurant community. Canada’s restaurant industry is an $85 billion industry, directly employs 1.2 million Canadians, is the number one source of first jobs and serves 22 million customers every day.