NEW BUSINESS OWNERS

Build your venture

We understand the commitment and courage it takes to venture out on your own. Opening, running and growing a foodservice business can be challenging. You’re juggling so many moving parts from hiring to marketing, and everything in between. We're here to help.

Resources for success

From food and dining trends to forward-looking perspectives on the restaurant industry, dig into exclusive research, webinars and toolkits.

Reports

Restaurant Outlook Survey

This quarterly operator survey provides a progressive perspective on business conditions and challenges for the foodservice industry.

Free Resource Download

Foodservice Facts 2021

Fill out the form below to get a free preview of the full report.

Benefits to get you started

Handpicked for the future and new business owner, these featured benefits will support your next steps as you navigate Canada’s evolving foodservice industry.

Groupex

Groupex gives independent operators the buying power of chains. Access competitive pricing on beverage, food and operational products from leading suppliers.
Learn More

Smooth Commerce

Build your own customizable mobile platform to allow your customers to order ahead for pick-up and delivery, pay, earn loyalty and more.
Learn More

What our community is saying

Trevor Lui headshot

“Restaurants Canada is a tremendous resource for restaurateurs. From giving you access to insightful data – online and in print – to the events they offer, RC is an invaluable partner for industry professionals.”

Trevor Lui
Highbell Group

La-toya Fagon headshot

“RC is always reaching out to ensure that we in the foodservice industry are informed. I’m grateful for the team at RC for showing me support and continuing to help me and my business grow stronger.”

La-Toya Fagon
Twist Catering

Mo Ali headshot

“I would highly recommend RC to anyone in the industry looking to grow their business. The insights they provide at the RC Show and throughout the year have been immensely helpful.”

Mo Ali Khawaja
Swiss Chalet

Scot McTaggart headshot

“My RC membership gives me a competitive edge with access to cost-saving programs, innovative resources and a strong voice in government on issues impacting our business.”

Scot McTaggart
fusion grill

Become a member

Get access to all of our exclusive benefits, resources and discounts.
JOIN TODAY

Explore MENU Magazine

From seasonal staffing tips to developing a robust social media plan, get operational insights to help you grow your business.