Business Associate

Make new connections

Business associates play a major role in a foodservice operation's success by providing the right tools and support they need to offer exceptional dining experiences. We are here to help you showcase everything you have to offer.

Benefits to put you in the spotlight

Restaurant Canada is here to help you showcase your products and services, and ensure you stay on top of the latest trends that affect your customers.

RC Show

Get your brand in front of buyers at Canada's largest foodservice trade event. Gather quality leads, make direct sales, build brand awareness and network with top industry leaders and decision makers.
Learn More

Advertising

From print to digital, Restaurants Canada offers a full suite of media properties to help you reach potential clients. RC members also save with exclusive members-only advertising rates.
Learn More

Buyer's Guide

From equipment to food and beverage products, feature your company and products in our online buyer's guide, a one-stop-shop for foodservice operators. Get a free listing as part of your membership.
Learn More

Resources for success

From food and dining trends to forward-looking perspectives on the restaurant industry, dig into exclusive research, webinars and toolkits.

Reports

Monthly InfoStats

Find out which provinces and segments are showing the strongest foodservice sales and growth in this comprehensive monthly report.

Free Resource Download

Foodservice Industry Forecast 2022-2026

Fill out the form below to get a free preview of the full report.

What our community is saying

Trevor Lui headshot

“Restaurants Canada is a tremendous resource for restaurateurs. From giving you access to insightful data – online and in print – to the events they offer, RC is an invaluable partner for industry professionals.”

Trevor Lui
Highbell Group

La-toya Fagon headshot

“RC is always reaching out to ensure that we in the foodservice industry are informed. I’m grateful for the team at RC for showing me support and continuing to help me and my business grow stronger.”

La-Toya Fagon
Twist Catering

Mo Ali headshot

“I would highly recommend RC to anyone in the industry looking to grow their business. The insights they provide at the RC Show and throughout the year have been immensely helpful.”

Mo Ali Khawaja
Swiss Chalet

Scot McTaggart headshot

“My RC membership gives me a competitive edge with access to cost-saving programs, innovative resources and a strong voice in government on issues impacting our business.”

Scot McTaggart
fusion grill

Become a member

Get access to all of our exclusive benefits, resources and discounts.
JOIN TODAY

Explore MENU Magazine

From seasonal staffing tips to developing a robust social media plan, get operational insights to help you grow your business.