FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 5, 2013
TORONTO – Celebrity chefs and high-powered restaurant executives will dish their secrets to success at the 70th annual CRFA Show, presented by the Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association.
The show’s “Breakfast with Champions” event on March 4 in Toronto is a chance for anyone in the industry to network with colleagues, and learn from some of Canada’s trend-setting chefs and restaurant executives through a relaxed, panel-style discussion.
Award-winning Canadian broadcaster George Stroumboulopoulos returns to host the event for the second time.
This year’s panel includes:
- Roger Mooking, Food Network Celebrity Chef, Chopped Canada Judge, Executive Chef at ‘Twist by Roger Mooking’ at Pearson Airport in Toronto
- Annie Young-Scrivner, President, Starbucks Coffee Canada
- James Henderson, Vice President of Business Development, Keg Restaurants Ltd.
- Christina Tosi, chef/founder of Momofuku Milk bar in Toronto, and creator of the celebrated “crack pie”
- Bill Simpson, Chief Development Officer at the Drake Hotel in Toronto
- Dilup Attygalla, Executive Chef, Ovations Food Services at the Direct Energy Centre
Attendees can learn more about each of the panelists by visiting the show’s Facebook and Twitter (@crfashow) pages.
Tuesday March 4, 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., at the Liberty Grand at Exhibition Place in Toronto.
CRFA members always get free admission into the CRFA Show. Non-members can register at the early bird rate of just $40 before March 1. Breakfast with Champions requires an additional ticket and has limited seating. Tickets can be purchased during the registration process at www.crfashow.ca.
About the CRFA Show: Now in its 70th year, the CRFA Show is Canada’s premier destination for the hospitality industry. It features over 1,200 exhibit booths and ongoing chef demos, seminars and events. The CRFA Show offers restaurant and hospitality owners, managers, executives and chefs fresh ideas to help promote, grow and manage their businesses. Please note that admission is restricted to industry personnel only.
The CRFA Show is owned and operated by the Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association, one of the country’s leading business associations with 30,000 members. Proceeds from the show fund CRFA’s advocacy, research and member services, to support a growing and successful Canadian restaurant industry.