FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 13, 2013
TORONTO – Celebrities, a Certified Master Chef, and a molecular cuisine guru are just some of the chefs that will show their sizzle on the demo stages at the CRFA Show in Toronto.
The CRFA Show is the annual trade show destination for the hospitality industry – presented by the Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association. It takes place March 2-4, 2014 at the Direct Energy Centre.
Here’s the star-studded list of chefs who will share their culinary secrets on the demo stages:
Appearing all three days
- Graham Tinsley, MBE, baked one of the official cakes for the royal wedding of William and Catherine, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Judson Simpson, CMC, is Canada’s only Certified Master Chef.
Appearing Sunday, March 2
- John Placko of Modern Culinary Academy will wow you with his molecular creations.
- Food Network chef Anna Olson will delight you with sensory tasting.
Appearing Monday, March 3
- Food Network chef Anna Olson returns to delight you with sensory tasting.
- Brad Long of Café Belong shares his commitment to local food.
Appearing Tuesday, March 4
- Christina Tosi of Momofuku Milk Bar created the celebrated “Crack Pie.”
- Roger Mooking, Food Network Celebrity Chef, Chopped Canada Judge, Executive Chef of “Twist by Roger Mooking” at Pearson Airport in Toronto.
Tickets to the CRFA Show are just $40 (free for CRFA members) and can be purchased at www.crfashow.ca. Those who register before Jan. 15, 2014 will be entered in a draw to win an Elektra espresso machine valued at $1,500 from Zuccarini Imports. Admission to the CRFA Show is restricted to industry personnel only.
About the CRFA Show: Now in its 68th year, the CRFA Show featuresover 1,200 exhibit booths and ongoing chef demos, seminars and events. The CRFA Show offers restaurant and hospitality owners, managers, executives and chefs fresh ideas to help promote, grow and manage their businesses.
Media accreditation details are available at http://www.crfa.ca/tradeshows/crfashow/media.php.