Are you ready to grow your business operations and make new connections, all the while indulging your senses? Restaurants Canada presents RC Show 2017, THE hospitality event of the year! This national trade event takes place on Feb. 26 to 28, at the Enercare Centre in Toronto. Here are the top 11 reasons you should be there:
- Celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday – RC Show 2017 showcases the brands and products that are responsible for 150 years of foodservice, leadership, innovation and culinary excellence. There’s so much to discover!
- Partake in the RC Nation’s Feast – This uniquely Canadian dining experience includes industry leaders, chefs, VIPs and special guests. This off-site event takes place Monday, Feb. 27. Book your ticket in advance through registration to secure a seat.
- Taste culinary excellence – Check out the all-new Canada Pavilion and World Pavilion. We’re planning to showcase the mosaic of cuisines. Take part in new, culinary off-site experiences with some of the best restaurants in the city.
- Catch a stage performance – Culinary, Tasting Lounges and Main Stages will have must-see sessions such as: Butchery Course; Art of Spanish Tapas, Pizza and Gelato Making 101; Cooking with Beer; Innovation with Eggs; Seafood Revolution and more!
- Shake up your beverage menu – Sample chef-inspired cocktails, discover perfect pairings, and learn why Whiskey Business is not risky business, all in the Shake & Sling and brand-new Tasting Lounge.
- See why good things grow in Ontario – Learn how to make farm-to-table a truly sustainable movement, get inspired by your backyard homestead and find out how to incorporate microgreens into your dishes.
- Learn about trends, insights and forecasts – Our all-new “Business Builder Series” is designed to help grow your bottom line. Learn what food and technology movements diners want to be part of or find out how your front- and back-of-house can make or break a diner’s impression. Check the show website Education & Events schedule to pick your sessions and register in advance to guarantee a seat!
- There’s always time for coffee & tea – Did you know Canadians make up the largest contingent of coffee drinkers per capita globally? You can discover new brews, sample flavourful variations from tea gardens around the world, and test the latest equipment on the market. The all-new Tasting Lounge will offer you coffee- and tea-inspired cocktails and sessions to inspire innovative ways to increase profits.
- Take a seat at our Breakfast With Champions – Leaders and icons come together to celebrate our industry’s successes, highlight best practices and discuss the future of hospitality. Connect with industry peers, dig into a tasty breakfast and find out who wins the 2017 RC Leadership Award.
- Get in on the Competition – New on-trend competitions and exciting prizes will get your adrenalin going. Highlights include Canada’s 100 Best Restaurant Reveal, Top Shelf Bartending Competition, Canadian Culinary Federation Chef Competition, Innovation Awards, and Iron Chef Local Food Student Competition.
- Win just for attending – You can win prizes throughout the show floor and qualify for a cross-country experience. What’s not to like about that?
Don’t miss out!
Whether you’re a foodservice operator, restaurateur, chef, caterer, distributor, broker or supplier, RC Show is where you can connect and grow your business.
Visit www.rcshow.com for more information. Early bird registration opens Nov. 30.