(July 19/18) Arlene Stein of Terroir Symposium and Charlotte Horton of Castello di Potentino are hosting a week-long culinary retreat uniting top chefs and food experts to look at rural logic in modern food practices.
The tour includes guest talks and workshops hosted by internationally acclaimed chefs and gastronomy experts.
• Stay in the heart of rural Tuscany in the wonderful hidden valley surrounding the beautiful Castello di Potentino.
• Spend a week working alongside world-renowned chefs, including Christian Puglisi and Amanda Cohen, learning ancient Etruscan food and farming practices.
• Learn from international and local experts in food, farming, nutrition, history, social responsibility, archaeology and more about how we can apply traditional wisdoms in innovative ways to modern food systems.
• Develop solid connections within an intimate and curated group of leading gastronomy figures.
• Tour Price: 2,300€ based on couples sharing or individuals staying in same-sex accommodation
• Single supplement: 400€
• Deposit: 1,000€
• Dates: November 3rd -10th, 2018
For biographies of the participants and more information, click here to go to the Terroir Talk Tuscany website.