Managing Stress and Mental Health During COVID-19 Pandemic
Presented on Thursday, March 26
Get actionable advice on how to combat anxiety and preserve mental health in this shifting landscape. Also learn about what government programs have been announced to alleviate stress caused by COVID-19.
COVID-19 HR and Employment Information
Presented on March 23, 2020
Find out information on new benefits offered by the government, employer and employee responsibilities during the pandemic, and how to comply with best HR practices.
Navigating COVID-19: Resources for Foodservice Operators
Presented March 20, 2020
Learn health and food safety best practices for consumers and employees offering take-out and delivery options during COVID-19.
Guides & Tools
Crisis Preparedness and Business Continuity Guide
Our “Crisis Preparedness and Business Continuity Guide” is designed to help foodservice operators mitigate the business impacts of crises. Download the guide and customize to your unique business needs.
Communicating Expectations in the Workplace
Foodservice operators can ensure their staff stay informed and aware of expectations related to COVID-19 by having a dedicated physical and/or digital space for communicating regular updates.
COVID-19 Restaurant Closure Checklist
A checklist covering what you may want to do and consider if you decide to close your doors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health & Food Safety
Diversey has created a number of resources that you can access relating to both COVID-19 as well as general guidance and support.
COVID-19 Coronavirus Resources
- Novel Coronavirus Brochure
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Fact Sheet
- Safe Kitchens and Restaurant: Infection Prevention Program
- Food and Beverage Production: Infection Prevention Program
- Prevention of Coronavirus Internal Staff Poster
- Diversey Webinar: Understanding risk, impact and how to prepare against infections
- How To Wash Your Hands (use close to sinks and washrooms)
- How To Disinfect Your Hands (use next to hand sanitizers)
- Hand Hygiene Internal Staff Poster
General Guidance and Support
Financing & Operations
BDO provides resources to support you in economic impact strategies, regulatory impairments and deadlines, tax implications, and financial recovery.
- Insurance Coverage Considerations on COVID-19
- Tax Considerations for Difficult and Uncertain Times
- Federal and Quebec Governments Extend Income Tax Filing and Payment Deadlines
- How to Respond to Liquidity and Debt Challenges In The Wake of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Financial Reporting and Audit Implications
The Canadian Payroll Association
The Canadian Payroll Association has developed a comprehensive Q&A document related to the impacts of COVID-19 on payroll compliance. Topics include completing the ROE, Layoffs and EI Benefit. (English / French)
The restaurant industry and all the people who depend on it for their livelihood are facing unprecedented change as a result of this crisis. People are faced with financial stress, isolation, and uncertainty that can quickly take a toll on their physical and mental health. These tools are available to help you manage through change, control stress and preserve your mental health in this new reality.
- #FairKitchens: Inspiring a new kitchen culture, because a healthier culture makes for a healthier business
- Mental Health Commission of Canada:
- Workplace Strategies for Mental Health: Responding to Issues
- Think Mental Health: Resources for Mental Health in the Workplace
- Not 9 to 5: A Message of Hope
Subscribe to Receive Updates by Email
Sign-up to receive updates as new information and resources become available on COVID-19.