Canada’s foodservice industry is powered by passionate, innovative and creative people, from business owners and chefs to frontline staff, suppliers and the many others who team up to serve more than 22 million customers every day.
This past year has seen the unprecedented impact COVID-19 is having on Canada’s foodservice industry and we’ve seen leadership emerge, culinary pivots and innovation at it’s best. Restaurants Canada recognizes excellence in our industry through our annual awards program. Nominations are now open for Leadership, Culinary and Innovation.
Do you know someone whose contributions have made a difference to their community, province or the entire country? Shine a spotlight on the extraordinary foodservice individuals you know by nominating them for a Restaurants Canada Award of Excellence.
Categories & Criteria
- Made an outstanding and pioneering contribution to Canada’s restaurant and foodservice industry
- Had a positive and measurable impact in their community
- The impact could be based on one major initiative or several smaller actions over time pertaining to employment opportunities, arts and culture, sustainability, philanthropy, community involvement or other worthy areas
Culinary Excellence Award
- Made an outstanding contribution to Canada’s culinary landscape
- Set a new standard for creating culinary experiences that delight the senses
- Inspires others through their culinary knowledge, passion and skill
- Practices the highest standards of food quality and safety
- Created a game-changing Canadian product or service for foodservice operators
- This innovation must make a significant positive impact on foodservice operations and add measurable value, such as generating traffic, reducing costs, enhancing the customer experience, etc.
- This innovation must be highly relevant to a clearly defined target market
The winners will be recognized at the RC Show 2022 taking place May 9-11, 2022. Visit www.RCShow.com for more details.
Deadline for Nominations: February 28, 2022 at 11:59pm EST